This next project we are working on in class is giving me more trouble than the last two when trying to come up with an idea. I really liked the way my podcast went and what it portrayed, but I still want to come up with something new for this assignment.
- What do you hope to focus on for your video? What story will you tell?
- For this assignment I am hoping to focus on personal stories of some people I know whose parents have gone through a divorce. I want my story to tell that, even though divorce is hard on children, they still can thrive and be successful in spite of it. This way I can end my focal topic on a more positive note!
- What genre do you hope to follow in your video (documentary, vlog, viral video, PSA, etc.)?
- I think my video will probably be more “documentary” like. Beginning with statistics and outcomes of divorce, and then going into personal stories. I will act as a narrator and overall voice during the video.
- Will you be using any sources? If so, what initial sources do you need?
- My sources will be my friends and also probably my textbook from my developmental psychology class. I may also look online for ideas and topics to focus on.
- What logistics do you need to set up to complete your video? What is your projected production timeline?
- First I need to see if any of my friends would be interested in helping me out for this project. If they are, I need to have a rough script ready with places where they come in. Then I will need to schedule time with them to film them and work with them.